Jun 29, 2012

Berlin 2012



The one & only Erika America and her fiancé Mike visited Berlin last week and since I live only two hours away from Berlin, how could I not meet up with them?! Boy, did us 4 have a ball of a good time! Yup, we were a group of 4 because my André surprised us all and showed up unexpectedly on the 2nd day! Best surprise of my life!!!!!!!

We ate at my favourite hummus joint in Prenzlauerberg, hit up the Currywurst Museum, spent a day biking around Potsdam checking out crazy castles... we bar-hopped in the Rosenthaler Platz area and ate Turkish gozleme at the Maybachufer Markt... and when the engaged kids & André had to leave, I spent an extra two days in Berlin exploring Tiergarten (where I randomly stumbled upon an annual gay festival) and the Kreuzberg 'hood by bike. I also embarked on my quest to find an affordable but decent hairdresser (successful) as well as a cheap sushi joint (semi-successful). Ich habe viel Spaß gehabt!

2 comments:

  1. <3<3<3 i had so much fun looking at those pics!! great shots, too.

    LOVE U SHELLZ

    -erika

    ReplyDelete